Apply for visa
Attendees from most countries will be required to obtain a visa to enter the People's Republic of China. IHTC16 participants who are required to apply for visa to enter China can apply for a Chinese visa at the nearest Chinese Embassy or Consulate in your countries. For some visa applications, the process could take some time to complete depending on your country of origin and certain visa restrictions so we suggest that you start the visa application as soon as possible.
Your visa application will require an invitation letter from IHTC16 (or some other organization in China). You can download their invitation letter online shortly after paying your registration. If you require other documents from China for the visa application (as may be noted in the information from the Chinese embassy in your country), please contact the IHTC16 Visa Service [Prof. Bingyang Cao, Secretary General, firstname.lastname@example.org].
- We are only able to issue the required documents for the visa application to participants who have completed their registration and fully paid the registration fee. Note that the registration fee cannot be refunded even if the visa is not issued.
- We will respond to the requests on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Please contact us again if you do not receive any response from us within 3 working days.
- The IHTC16 Visa Service for Visa applications will begin March 1st when registration starts.
If you need an invitation letter, please access the online registration site, log into your account and download it from "My Page" after paying for your registration. The conference organizers CANNOT provide conference invitation letters to accompanying persons according to government regulations. If you need an invitation letter for your visa with the organizer’s signature and official stamp, please contact the IHTC16 Visa Service [Prof. Bingyang Cao, Secretary General, email@example.com].
Tips: Since the organizers CANNOT provide a conference invitation letter to accompanying persons, we suggest that accompanying persons apply for tourist visas which are much easier and require less paperwork. For additional information, please contact the closest embassy or visa office. You can also find more information at: www.visaforchina.org.
If you have any questions about the Visa and Invitation Letters, please contact the IHTC16 Visa Service [Prof. Bingyang Cao, Secretary General, firstname.lastname@example.org].
- Please guarantee that all the information provided is true and correct.
- In the invitation letter for the visa, we can only include your stay in Beijing during the conference.